1. The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea hereby disclaims any liability or responsibility arising from the use of information or data contained on this site.
2. The Tribunal, members of its staff and its contractors shall not be liable for any financial or other consequences whatsoever arising from the use of information or data contained on this site, including the inappropriate, improper or fraudulent use of such information or data.
3. The Tribunal provides to users of ITLOS data that information which the Tribunal deems, on the basis of its own criteria and in its sole and complete discretion, to be appropriate for disclosure.
4. Information or data contained on this site may not be reproduced or used for commercial purposes.
5. The consultation or use of ITLOS data shall automatically constitute full acceptance of the above disclaimer of liability.
6. The electronic version of the Tribunal's documents is provided as a courtesy. The printed version of the documents is the official version and shall govern any discrepancies between the two.